The trend of the day; the “freckling”
Several options are available to you!
• Some or more.
• Distanced or in small groups, small freckles, of different sizes, may well appear juxtaposed one on the other.
• Different shades are adapted to your pigment base so that their qualities remain beautiful over time.
• Transparent giving the effect of “contouring” (visagism).
• On the cheekbones and the nose giving a healthy or slightly tanned complexion.
Always made on site and at your convenience.
In this way, your small spots, of different shades, will be sure to stay stable. So avoiding the transfer to pink or orange too coppery with time.
• Gradually, add lighter spots of depigmentation and camouflage (like a “real redhead”).
• Delicately superimposed, we deposit some shades and get the look completely natural.
• Let’s add hues and get a richer effect.
• Choose to put a few distant points and have that naughty look.
• Add effects gradually, as needed.
• Let’s modulate the depths and give volume to refine certain traits.
• Hide the stains to hide.
• Correct some asymmetries.
• Alleviate dark circles.
• Replace the bronzer.
• Hide the stains.